﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Watch Us Burn﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.7 (19 Ratings)﷯﷯66 Grabs Today. 13801 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯
﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Kiss Me Killer﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.8 (18 Ratings)﷯﷯50 Grabs Today. 6727 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Preview﷯﷯ | ﷯﷯Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kena Lecture by mum...

ello.

So bored.
ok today i woke up at 6.30 then go solat.
hehe..
after that i go back to sleep.
after i wake up again an 8.15,
i go use com then listen to never shout never songs then
i straight away bathe.
after bathe was about 8.45 then i go change into school clothes
and lepak for awhile. must wait for my hair to dry then use WAX-Gatsby*
HEHE!! XD!
after dry, i use my Gatsby stuff then i go to school.
D:
AT school have some talk bout Bullying. HAHA!!
After that have music. den dunnoe what crap Hand in hand song then we go home!!
Me, Fadhly, Shafiq and Mad Bull go play Tieti(Dunnoe how to spell) then we
lepak at mac's.
had fun. then i go home.
then around 5.15 i go out play with Izmir, hilman,khidir, syamin and irfahannah.(dunnoe how to spell)
after that i go home arnd 6.20
When i got home my mother waiting for me..-OHNO!! DIE!!!
ok.. as i was saying, my mother was waiting for me.
when i saw my mother, she lecture me to hell.
now cant go out any more!!! GAHHHHBDKJAGDLBYIJHNBSIONJWKOGFDIUYLKAGDBYILKGBYDSBDNIHSDBCGUIYKLBHXDUVBHDJVGUBDLJHGUBCHLGFUBJLHGFDUBHFGBDHJHGFDBHYIAYGBYIHGBYNIJFDGHBYIUDOGBHNYDIUSGHNUDIJHDNUIJHDYIBDBBUIBDBIUDDIBUPDBOIU... BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, hehe. damn pissed.
she say i must be balanced and stuff lah!!!
If only my mum gave me freedom.. life will be great. :)

HAHA OK I gtg...

Bye,
Ammar

0 comments: